Adding photos, photo lists, users or groups to the Stack
Last updated December 20, 2011
What can you add to the Stack?
- Any photo - Photos will be added the Photo Stack defined as default.
- A link to any day Explore, Recent from Everyone or Recent from Contacts- This list will be added to the List Stack defined as default
- A link to your photo lists: photostream, set, favorites - This list will be added to the List Stack defined as default
- A link to photo lists from other users: photostream, set, favorites from other users - This list will be added to the List Stack defined as default
- A link to a Photos search result - This list of photos will be added to the List Stack defined as default.
- A link to any Group- This list will be added to the List Stack defined as default
- A link to any Contact or User (even if it is not your contact) - This will be added to the People Stack defined as default
Before Adding photos, photo list or people to the Stack
Items that you add to the stack will go to the default stack of the corresponding type; make sure the defaults are the ones that you want to be used to keep your items. If you change your mind regarding on which stack you want the photos, photo lists or people, you can later move items from one stack to the other
Adding a photo to the Stack
To add a photo to the stack
- When viewing the photo you wish to add to the stack, if you are in details view or full size view, tap on the Send to Stack button, located in the top toolbar. If you are in full screen view or slide show mode you can send a photo to the stack by tapping on the stack icon on the shortcut toolbar. More info on the shortcut toolbar can be found here:How to hide the shortcut toolbar when in sideshow mode?
- You will see a message indicating the photo has been saved to the default Stack for photos, and the Stack icon changes to indicate that this photo is in the stack. If you tap on the Stack button again, the photo will be removed from the stack. More information on how to do a batch delete from the stack can be found in the following article Moving and deleting items from the Stack