Editing Photos with the Advanced Photo Editor (powered by Aviary)
Last updated March 7, 2012
The Advanced Photo Editor
With PhotoExplorer you can now edit photos before uploading, using the Advanced Photo Editor (by Aviary).The following tools are available in the Advanced Photo Editor:
- Enhance Filter: Enhance your photo's using the Aviray's magical Enhance Filter
- Tools for Lighting: Brightness, Saturation, and Contrast
- Tools for adjustments: Orientation, Crop, and Sharpness.
- Tools for cosmetics: Red-Eye, Whiten, and Blemish.
- Tools for fun: Stickers, Drawings, and Text
- Effects: Ten beautiful stylistic effects.
Uploading using PhotoExplorer: Editing photos before upload
When you have added photos to the Upload list you can edit them before uploading.
To launch the Advanced Photo Editor:
- From the Upload List tap on the photo you wish to edit. The Edit Photo screen will appear, tap on the Preview and Rotate tab.
- Tap and hold on the photo to launch the Advanced Photo Editor.
- Add an effect, sticker, crop or change the lighting in your photo using the tools available at the bottom of the screen.
- When you have finished editing your photo tap on Done.
- Back in the Edit Photo metadata you can tap on any of the tap to edit your photo metadada and tap Save when you have finished with all the editing.
- If you wish to edit any other photo with the Advanced Photo Editor repeat steps 1-5, until all your photos are ready to be uploaded.
Uploading using PhotoExplorer: Uploading
You can Upload all the photos in the Upload list by tapping on Upload All, or you can select some of the photos in the Upload list:
- From the top toolbar, tap on Edit.
- Tap on the photos you want to upload. The ones selected will have a check mark.
- Tap on the Upload button.
- Upload starts, only the photos with check marks will be uploaded on a given batch. You can continue to use PhotoExplorer for other activities.