Adding your Flickr account
Last updated May 15, 2012
If you have a Flickr Account you can access all Flickr features by adding it to PhotoExplorer. With your Flickr account you can upload photos, comment, add photos to favorites, sets, galleries, review your recent activity, review photo details, etc. You can use PhotoExplorer with one or many Flickr accounts. You can add Flickr account to PhotoExplorer at any time.
- Tap on the Home button.
- Tap on the Settings button, the Settings screen appears.
- Now you can add a Flickr account by tapping on Add Account.
- The Add account pop-up appears. Tap on the Flickr service to add a Flickr account. You will see the Flickr Logon, enter Flickr user name and password and tap on Sign in.
- When your user is authenticated, you will see the message "Authentication with Flickr was successful for: your user." Tap on Dismiss.
- Now you are ready to start using all Flickr features.
- You can repeat this process to add more Flickr accounts, or to add accounts to share to social networks (facebook, twitter, tumblr)